Atalanta Corporation | Introduction
- Founded in 1945, Atalanta Corporation is the largest privately held food importer in the USA.
- Atalanta sells to retailers, food service operators, major restaurant chains, and manufacturers nationwide.
- Through a national sales force, Atalanta delivers the finest meats, cheeses, groceries, and frozen seafood to American tables.
- Atalanta’s sales force has extensive industry experience and product knowledge
- Atalanta maintains high service level and strong customer relationships that have been developed over many years
- Atalanta has an experienced customer service staff educated and trained to understand product lines as well as customer needs.
- Atalanta offers more than 2,500 different product lines originating in more than 60 countries.
- Atalanta boasts nationwide warehouses (20) and offices, offering exceptionally broad service coverage and accessible convenience.
- Atalanta has the financial strength to guarantee supplier purchasing commitments and offer customers continuity of supply despite market and commodity swings.
- Atalanta provides logistical strength as a one-stop shop for all imported goods — cheese, meats, and groceries.
- Atalanta’s varied assortment offers convenience and cost-effective distribution to customers.