JF Braun and Sons | Products Overview
- Brazil nuts — from deep within the rainforests of Brazil, Bolivia and Peru.
- Cashew nuts — one of the more popular snack nuts, sourced from India, Vietnam and Brazil.
- Hazelnuts — also known as “Filberts” are grown in Turkey.
- Macadamia nuts — assisted Brazil in developing into one of the larger and more reliable suppliers.
- Pine nuts — sourced from China in a variety of sizes for different applications.
- Dried Fruit:
- Banana chips — processed from the Saba banana, found only in the Philippines.
- Coconut — desiccated, unsweetened, in a variety of cuts.
- Cranberries — working with Chilean supplier to develop this origin as an important alternative source of supply.
- Dates — pitted Dates and chopped Dates are a regular-stocked item.
- Orange peel — the glace Spanish orange peel strips offered by J. F. Braun are considered the finest in the industry.
- Prunes — sourced from Chile and Argentina.
- Raisins — made from the highest quality grapes from Chile, Argentina, and South Africa.
- Tropical fruit —Thailand continues to be the major supplier to the world of the highest quality, dehydrated pineapple, papaya and ginger.
- Pumpkin seeds — China produces 75% of the world's pumpkin seeds.