Atalanta Corporation | Canadian & International Meat Department
- Atalanta’s Meat Department offers a huge selection of products from Belgium, Canada, Italy, Denmark, Hungary, Spain, and Poland.
- Atalanta was the first and is currently the largest importer of hams in the United States.
- The company maintains a tradition of importing and sourcing products from reliable, safe, and consistent suppliers.
- Atalanta is one of the largest importers of meats from Denmark, including ribs and slab bacon.
- Atalanta has expertise in importing both, international meat specialties and commodity meat products.
- Countries of origin and International meat Specialties include:
- Italy: Prosciutto San Daniele, Prosciutto di Parma, salamis, Prosciutto Crudo, Mortadella, Speck Alto Adige
- Spain: Chorizo, Jamon Serrano Ham, Lomo
- Canada: Charcuterie sausage, salamis, specialty cooked hams and pizza toppings
- Poland: classic Polish Ham
- Uruguay: Bresaola
- Distribution of meat from Canada has allowed for cost-effective distribution of Canadian specialties such as artisanal breads and pâtés.